You can’t build a collaborative tool without a great team. And we’re looking for the finest. At Fiberplane, we’re changing how DevOps engineers and SREs work together to resolve incidents, and that’s just the start. Help reshape the DevOps landscape by defining the future of collaboration for infrastructure teams, and by putting a programmable SRE environment at the fingertips of engineers everywhere.
We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
We're currently looking for the following positions:
- Rust Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- Solution Engineer
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Developer Advocate
- Part-time Recruiter
No positions available that suit you? Send your expression of interest in joining us to email@example.com. Great teams are made up of people with different experiences, characteristics and traits. We welcome everyone to apply.
What we offer
- Join us early on. Be part of the early team building out the product and processes that lay the foundations for future success. Have a direct impact and see the value of your contributions day in and day out.
- Set your own schedule. Choose your working hours and location to suit you; work from our Amsterdam office, or the comfort of your own home. Enjoy our open vacation policy to take the time off when you need it.
- Preserve your autonomy. We’re generalists at heart and independent by nature. Responsibility is taken, not given; and each team member is a manager of one.
- Benefits to keep you focused. Enjoy a competitive salary, Macbook or Linux laptop and accessories, and the latest in tooling.