At Fiberplane, we’re building the first collaborative tool for
infrastructure teams. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio -
collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure
We're looking for a Developer Advocate or Growth Engineer to be the face
of Fiberplane. You will be responsible for nurturing and growing our
developer community. As we're building a developer product, developer
relations are at the heart of what we do.
Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, but remote work is possible and we are
flexible on location around the CET timezone.
We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was
acquired by Oracle.
In this role you will:
- Set up the infrastructure for our community, and engage with users in
forums, events and other online channels.
- Create and share content related to Fiberplane. This can include
Fiberplane demos, tutorials, engineering blog posts and small hacks and
- Own our documentation, and make sure both beginners and advanced users
have a place to start.
- Create code examples to showcase what innovative ideas you can build with
our API and Fiberplane Studio.
- Help create lightweight partnerships with other developer and
infrastructure companies out there. Create Fiberplane integrations with
various cloud vendors but also project management tools such as Linear.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You put developers, users, and community first. You like to help and think
along with our users and get excited about sharing feedback within the
- You have experience with coding and DevOps. You don’t shy away from a
Kubernetes cluster or writing the occasional program.
- You align with the Fiberplane mission of putting a programmable SRE
environment in the hands of developers everywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice