At Fiberplane, we're reshaping the DevOps landscape by defining the future of collaboration for infrastructure teams, and by putting a programmable SRE environment at the fingertips of engineers everywhere. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio, collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
We're looking for a Developer Advocate or Growth Engineer to be the face of Fiberplane. You will be responsible for nurturing and growing our developer community. As we're building a developer product, developer relations are at the heart of what we do.
Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, but remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
In this role you will:
- Set up the infrastructure for our community, and engage with users in forums, events and other online channels.
- Create and share content related to Fiberplane. This can include Fiberplane demos, tutorials, engineering blog posts and small hacks and integrations.
- Own our documentation, and make sure both beginners and advanced users have a place to start.
- Create code examples to showcase what innovative ideas you can build with our API and Fiberplane Studio.
- Help create lightweight partnerships with other developer and infrastructure companies out there. Create Fiberplane integrations with various cloud vendors but also project management tools such as Linear.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You put developers, users, and community first. You like to help and think along with our users and get excited about sharing feedback within the team.
- You have experience with coding and DevOps. You don’t shy away from a Kubernetes cluster or writing the occasional program.
- You align with the Fiberplane mission of putting a programmable SRE environment in the hands of developers everywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV. Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.