At Fiberplane, we’re building the first collaborative tool for infrastructure teams. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio - collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents. If you’re fluent in React and Redux, becoming a Frontend Engineer at Fiberplane might just be right for you.
You’ll be instrumental in helping to develop key user-facing collaboration features for Fiberplane Studio.
You'll have the chance to join as an early member of a high-growth company creating a new category in the SRE landscape. You’ll be joining a dedicated team of engineers. We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform acquired by Oracle.
While Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our Head of Design to implement new features and UX.
- Develop our real-time collaborative editing capabilities.
- Help build new and beautiful performant user-facing features.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You're proficient in React, Typescript, Redux and preferably Linaria.
- You have worked with Electron-based applications.
- You have experience with CSS and Figma.
- You're efficient at writing maintainable code.
- You're big on documenting your work and your code.
- You align with the Fiberplane mission of putting a programmable SRE environment in the hands of developers everywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV. Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.