Building a product that reaches millions of people starts with building an impactful team. As Fiberplane's first recruiter, you'll be instrumental in creating that team, and will have the opportunity to define exceptional talent acquisition practices.
At Fiberplane, we’re building the first collaborative tool for infrastructure teams. The result? Better experiences for engineers to work together, and shorter downtime for companies. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio - collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
Our dedicated team of engineers previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
While Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
In this role you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process: source, screen, interview and process candidates.
- Grow our engineering and customer experience teams to start.
- Attract strong and diverse talent who identify with our mission.
- Develop and document processes around talent acquisition, as well as implement data driven decision making throughout the recruitment process.
- Build a network of candidates.
- Work closely with our Chief of Staff.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have full-cycle recruiting experience.
- You have strong knowledge of the European tech market, as well as employment legislation in- and outside of the Netherlands.
- You're well organised and have sharp project management skills.
- You love to create positive experiences for the people you connect with.
- You're an excellent communicator and an empathetic person.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates a big plus.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV. Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.