People Operations Manager
Building a product that reaches millions of people starts with building an impactful team. You'll be instrumental in building and empowering that team, and will have the opportunity to define exceptional people processes along the way as our first People Operations Manager.
At Fiberplane, we’re building the first collaborative tool for infrastructure teams. The result? Better experiences for engineers to work together, and shorter downtime for companies. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio - collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
Our dedicated team of engineers previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
While Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
In this role you will:
- Develop and document exceptional people operations processes that are both human and scalable
- Provide stellar onboarding experiences for new colleagues, and the same stellar experience for any people offboarding from the team
- Support candidates throughout the end-to-end recruitment process
- Plan any team events
- Be the main point of contact for our team with any questions they might have around leave, policies, legislation, or any element of the employee lifecycle
- Work closely with our Chief of Staff
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have strong knowledge of the European tech labour market, as well as employment legislation in- and outside of the Netherlands
- You have experience owning and executing the full employee life cycle
- You're an excellent communicator and an empathetic person
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV.
If you have questions about the role, contact Martina, our Chief of Staff, at email@example.com
Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.