Having an intuitive and clean design is fundamental to building a great product. As Fiberplane's second hire on the design team, you'll be instrumental in creating a product that can be used by engineers the world over.
At Fiberplane, we’re building the first collaborative tool for infrastructure teams. The result? Better experiences for engineers to work together, and shorter downtime for companies. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio - collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
Our dedicated team of engineers previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
This role is open to anyone based in Amsterdam, Berlin or London.
In this role you will:
- Design both the UI & UX of Fiberplane Studio
- Contribute (interactive) components to the design system
- Occasionally contribute to branding, campaigns and our corporate identity
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You've completed design school and an internship
- You have experience working on user-facing (SaaS) products
- Nice to have: Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud & Framer
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
- Additional equipment budget
Send us an email at email@example.com. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.