At Fiberplane, we're reshaping the DevOps landscape by defining the future of collaboration for infrastructure teams, and by putting a programmable SRE environment at the fingertips of engineers everywhere. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio, collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
We're looking for a Product Specialist to join our team and be our customer-facing product expert that delivers the best end-to-end experience for our users. You will be responsible for educating potential and existing users through demos, and providing an overall pleasant onboarding experience. You will help troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and work with the rest of team to share insights and customer feedback. You'll have the chance to join as an early member of a high-growth team creating a new category in the SRE landscape.
Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, but remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
In this role you will:
- Proactively communicate with our users and internal development team to provide a feedback loop.
- Deliver product and technical demos and presentations to potential and existing users.
- Work closely with our DevRel team to provide feedback and enhance content, integrations and tutorials.
- Be the customer-facing expert on social media and support channels.
- Drive product conversations and feedback learnt via customer interactions.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You put developers, users, and community first. You like to help and think along with our users, and get excited about sharing feedback within the team.
- You have some pre-sales or customer-facing experience.
- You're familiar with open source DevOps tools.
- You have a strong interest in developer community engagement.
- Experience creating useful scripts based on an API is a big plus.
- You align with the Fiberplane mission of putting a programmable SRE environment in the hands of developers everywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at email@example.com. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV. Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.