At Fiberplane, we're reshaping the DevOps landscape by defining the future of collaboration for infrastructure teams, and by putting a programmable SRE environment at the fingertips of engineers everywhere. Our first core product is Fiberplane Studio, collaborative notebooks for investigating and debugging infrastructure incidents.
We're looking for a Solution Engineer to lead our customer discovery process and grow our community of early adopters. You will initially work on setting up our customer discovery process and feedback loop. As a small team, we are generalists and not afraid to tackle new challenges.
Fiberplane is based in Amsterdam, but remote work is possible and we are flexible on location around the CET timezone.
We previously created Wercker, a container-native CI/CD platform that was acquired by Oracle.
In this role you will:
- Understand the challenges of SREs plus DevOps engineers and gather feedback that will drive product development
- Build out our community infrastructure and how we engage with our early adopters
- Eventually grow our community through blogposts, tutorials and plugins
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have experience in an engineering role
- You're eager to understand the pain-points of our early adopters
- You've built and executed customer discovery playbooks in the past
- You're familiar with the cloud native landscape and have used tools and platforms such as Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana
- You're interested in both the technical and community side of the customer discovery program
- You're not afraid to crack open a terminal and write some code
- Experience in a product role and funneling back feedback from customers a big plus
- Experience with developer relations or building open source communities a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Hardware of your choice
Send us an email at email@example.com. Tell us why you want to join us, and include your CV. Not an exact match to the above? We'd still very much like to hear from you about how you think you can help us achieve our mission.