Last updated April 01, 2021
Thanks for choosing to be part of our community at Fiberplane BV ("Company", "we", "us", "our"). We're committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact us email@example.com.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal Information Provided by You
The types of information we may collect include basic user information (such as your name, email address), company information and any other information you choose to provide.
The personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
When you visit or use the Website, we automatically collect certain information.
The information we collect includes:
Log Information and Device Data: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type and version of browser, machine and device you use, access times, usage times, launches, pages viewed, debug, your IP address, the page you visited before navigating to our Services and other statistics.
Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE
We use personal information in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (with your consent), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Perform our agreement with you and with others;
- Process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Services;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve the Services;
- Correspond with you to resolve queries or complaints;
- Protect and ensure safety of our Intellectual Property Rights;
- Comply with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only share information on the following legal basis:
- With your consent: we may share your Personal Information if you have given us express approval to share your Personal Information for a specific purpose.
- To comply with laws: we may share your information if we are legally acquired to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws.
- To provide you with services: we may share your information if it is required do so in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- To fulfil business obligations: we may share your information if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
DURATION OF STORED INFORMATION
We will only keep your personal information for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, unless we are required or permitted by law to keep it for longer (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). In general, the Personal Information is not stored by us for longer than 3 years, unless you do a prior deletion request.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We aim to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We utilize suitable security measures to protect the security of your personal information. Please take note that no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error-free. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
The Services are not for use by children under the age of 16 years and we do not knowingly collect, store, share, or use Personal Information of children under 16 years. If you are under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information, even if prompted by the Services to do so. If you are under the age of 16 years and you have provided Personal Information, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will delete all such Personal Information.
YOUR EU PRIVACY RIGHTS
Based on the GDPR you may have rights available to you in respect to your Personal Information, such as:
- To obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed);
- To delete your Personal Information (where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- To restrict processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- To port your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of an agreement with you;
- To withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- To obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organization outside of the European Economic Area; and
- To lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your Personal Information which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your Personal Information for marketing or promotional purposes, including profiling for marketing or promotional purposes.
REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE YOUR DATA COLLECTED BY US
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.